Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project
Supply of the calibration complex
ICB № KG-G/ICB-05
1. This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UN “Development Business” online on June 10, 2011.
2.The Kyrgyz Republic has received Grant #H678-KG and Credit # 4934-KG IDA toward the cost of Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project, and it intends to apply part of this Grant/Credit to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB: Supply of the calibration complex, Contract ICB No. KG-G/ICB-05
3. Central Asia Hydrometeorology Modernization Project under the Agency on Hydrometeorology under the Ministry of Emergency Situation of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzhydromet) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Lots:
Supplier shall also provide the following services: Delivery, Assembling, Installation and Users training, Premises lease, Warranty maintenance.
4. Bidders shall prepare and submit their bids, proposing supply of 100% from the total amount. Bids will be evaluated on all positions indicated in bidding documentation.
5. Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, edition of May 2004 and revised in October 2006, and May 2010, and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines.
6. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Project Coordination Unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address described below:
1 Kerimbekova str., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, PCU Manager – Torobekov Ulan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Phone/Fax: +996 (312) 314411.
7. The Bidder must have completed at least 1 (one) successfully completed contract with amount of a minimum 500 000 (five hundred thousand) US dollars (or equivalent amount) as a main contractor on supply and installation of calibration equipment completed during the past five years. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology or other characteristics as described in Section VI, Employer’s Requirements.’ The documental evidence shall include service record indicating supply and successful contract implementation for the last 5 years, including contact information of the previous clients (telephone numbers, fax, electronic mail address, postal address)
Preferential advantages for some Goods produced domestically “will not” apply. Additional information is provided in bidding documentation.
8. Interested Bidders can obtain complete set of bidding documents in Russian and/or English on submission of a written application to the address below without charge.
Address: 1 Kerimbekova str., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 720017
PCU Manager – Torobekov Ulan,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 (Bishkek time), June 12, 2017. Electronic bids will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the below address at 14:00 (Bishkek time), June 12, 2017. All Bids need to be secured by a Bid Security:
for amount of 11,000 (eleven thousand) USD or the equivalent of the sum in Kyrgyzstani soms at the exchange rate of the National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic before 28 days to the Bid opening date.
Дата последнего обновления:
Телефон доверия: 31 46 63
г.Бишкек, ул.К.Керимбекова, 1
Факс: 31 46 63
|Теперь граждане Кыргызстана могут обратиться в Агентство по гидрометеорологии при МЧС КР по электронной почте firstname.lastname@example.org, срок рассмотрения обращений составляет 14 дней со дня регистрации письменного (электронного) обращения.|